July 19, 2011

Gonna put the world away for a minute...Pretend I don't live in it



This explains where I've been for the past few weeks, I've been wandering unplugged from the world of blogs and whatnot.  I've been feeling pretty fried lately, posting on facebook my varied attempts to press control-alt-delete to reboot my brain....smelling salt air, fingerpainting, crafting, hanging out with family, watching movies, reading, etc.  Instead of writing about what this experience has taught me I thought I would share some of the pictoral evidence of my mental vacation...since I haven't quite figured out what I've learned yet.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you finger painted! Can't wait to hear what your painting taught you. I wanna get knee-deep in the water somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! I love all the paintings!!

    ReplyDelete